Level 4: Certified instructor
Level 3. A good theoretical and practical understanding of agroecology.
Learning to teach, motivate and advise project leaders.
Training content and teaching methods
- First group meeting
- You will receive a folder or additional material with a ‘Who’s who’ (Participants’ and teachers’ curriculum vitae, description of participants’ projects, addresses), schedule with dates and times of classes, etc.
- Oral introduction of participants and teachers (Curriculum vitae and goals).
- Classes and workshops will cover the following key topics:
- Public speaking: basic techniques and practical exercises
- Preparing teaching material on subjects covered in levels 0 to 3.
- The practical exercises consist in assisting trainers involved in level 0 to 3 courses. Participants gradually acquire the ability to teach what they know in an educational and motivating way.
- Duration: 80 hours or 10 days. Not available in 2017.
- Number of participants: 30 (maximum)
- Location: Château de Famelette, Wanze, Belgium
Price: € 1,500 (excl. VAT)*, € 1,815 (incl. 21% VAT)
*Meals are included.
The next dates are coming soon!
Subscribe here below to be kept informed.